For the past eight years, Hold the Applause Productions has been committed to becoming a safe place for artists and performers to create in an environment that encourages imagination and inclusiveness. We've focused on the 3 C's: compassion, collaboration, and community engagement. Through our children's shows, camps, and classes, we are dedicated to providing mentorship to the next artistic generation; and as we expand our repertoire into adult and multigenerational theatre, we believe that we will continue to create a strong artistic community in Albuquerque.
- Encourage artistic expression.
- Create a judgement-free, collaborative environment for our artists.
- Create an environment that spurs creativity, inclusiveness, and thought-provoking conversations.
- Prioritize the use of local artists.
- Support the lifelong learning and participation in theatre.
- Guarantee that our work is accessible to patrons of all ages, cultural or economic backgrounds, and physical ability.